Sunday, October 10, 2010

‘Blue Valentine’ Releases A First Movie Trailer

Blue Valentine, the film which stars Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams, has been getting rave film festival reviews but the shadowy Motion Picture Association of America has decided to slap the film with the kiss of death rating of NC-17 … which means many theaters will opt out of showing the film when it gets [...]

Last week we saw a few photos from the NYC set of Rihanna‘s latest music video What’s My Name? as well as a promo photo from the already finished music video for her single Only Girl (In The World). Today we get to check out a few more promo photo/screencaps from the Only Girl video which has yet to be officially released:




I am really not feelin’ the big red hair. I know it’s the look that Rihanna is really trying to make happen for this new album but it really looks bad. I didn’t hate it so much when I first saw it but … it’s influence has grown on me over the past few weeks … and not in a good way. After the jump, check out a few more photos from Rihanna‘s Only Girl (In The World) music video …




Naturally, these images will take on new life in motion and set to music so I’ll reserve judgment on the vid until it gets released. I think the tone of the album might clue us in as to Rihanna‘s styling choices lately. The album might be a fun, upbeat collection of songs … which might explain Ri Ri‘s attempt at a fun, upbeat look. Still … I’m not loving the all-too-redness of Rihanna‘s look these days. We’ll have to wait and see how it all plays itself out. Is there anyone out there who loves this look at all?


[Source]



Howard Hodgkin
Google Adsense Offer
Diego Rivera
Aide surendettement
John Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment