Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Watch: Taylor Swift Covers Eminem Uncle Kracker

Country star Taylor Swift, currently on tour across North America, has devoted a portion of her show to performing songs by artists in the city/state/province at each concert stop. In Grand Rapids, MI (a few hours outside of Detroit) this week Taylor performed her version of Eminem‘s Lose Yourself that segued into Uncle Kracker‘s Smile. [...]

Last night Emma and I made our way out to The Greek Theater to see Lykke Li in concert and we had THE best time rockin’ out under the stars. I had never seen Lykke Li live before so I was excited to see how she translates to a live performance. I have to say, she totally rocked. Her vibe is a bit midtempo and … emo … but her voice is fantastic. She is deffo an artist that must be experienced live.




Lykke Li has this funerary vibe that I really enjoy. The songs are sad, full of lament … and beautiful. To be honest, I’m not familiar with Lykke‘s music to know the songs by name just by hearing them but she performed an amazing set of songs from her 2 albums. We had a blast.


Today, I have a LOT of stuff to take care of before David and I fly back East tomorrow. It’s too boring to even list but trust me, I’ll be bizzy. We are hoping to attend an early screening of The Help tonight but our attendance will depend on whether or not I can get my shizz done. I hope your Thursday is a great (and less hectic) one ;D




Aaliyah
Elderly Care
Ronald Regan
Services aux entreprises
Doris Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment